The Football United Corporate Euro Cup supported by Australiance will bring corporations, communities and friends together to raise funds that will support Football United's delegation journey to the Streetfootballworld Festival in Lyon, France during the European Championships 2016.
The Football United Corporate Euro Cup is is open to every European company, with teams invited to enroll 6-10 players and no restrictions on gender. It's a great opportunity for your staff to:
- Develop your employees' team spirit.
- Meet European companies and grow your network.
- Keep your employees fit!
- Develop your brand awareness.
- Allow your employees to spend a nice Saturday with their kids - snacks and games for all!
- Participate in a charity event.
- Help Sydney youth from disadvantaged and vulnerable communities avoid peer-related problems.
- Enhance cross-cultural interactions.
The Football United Corporate Euro Cup takes place on Saturday 5th of March, 2016 from 9am to 7pm. The tournament will take place in some of the best facilities in the Eastern Suburbs, with UNSW's pristene football facilities in Daceyville our host.
Register your interest in the tournament. Team entry is $1500.
- Event Naming rights
- Company logo in our communications
- Field naming rights
- Kid's zone naming rights
- Media access
- Trophy naming rights
Alongisde sponsorship opportunities, we are looking for in-kind support in:
- Food and beverages
- Raffle prizes
- Donation to Football United
Register your interest in sponsoring the tournament by filling this form.